Establishment as an NGO Aahan Tribal Development Foundation
Mentoring Walk, where we brought tribal girls and matched them with their mentors. It was our first partnership program with Vital Voices and DFID. It was a unique program for the stakeholders and led to several such walks in the coming years.
– Launched mentorship program for emerging change-makers, who were coming from all walks of life; students to Panchayat leaders.
– Launching of Udaan programs and inclusion of many more Aahan Fellows.
Formation of Aahan Bravehearts
– National level football player Rupanti Munda represented India in Homeless Soccer World Cup in Oslo, Norway
– Formation of Aahan Bravehearts Football Team
Young Ambassadors Program
– Launch of Young Ambassadors Program.
– Joint Art Exhibition of Aahan Fellow Arti Munda and Aahan Ambassador Jannat Arora in Delhi.
Name changed to Aahan Foundation for Social Change.
– Name changed to Aahan Foundation for Social Change from Aahan Tribal Development Foundation.
– Started a centre in Jaratoli village of Jonha panchayat to provide foundational learning, digital literacy, trauma healing etc.
Covid Relief Program
Covid 19 relief programs in the tribal regions.
Affiliation of two football clubs with AIFF
Affiliation of two football clubs with All India Football Federation (AIFF) comprising players who are survivors of GBV